One of the most sought-after dental procedures nowadays is Dental Implants. Its advantages over other restorative treatments are undeniably better and favorable to many people. Imagine having a teeth replacement that looks, feels, and works as the natural teeth. With dental implants, it’s possible!
Even the people from the ancient times tried to come up with a solution for missing teeth. Thanks to the continuous advances in technology, the field of dentistry have since then been evolving. Several procedures are now available to cater to the dental restoration needs of patients such as dental implants which provide a more stable, durable, and permanent solution compared to the conventional approach.
At Trumbull Premier Dental, we understand that tooth loss is a condition that many people experience, as well as the consequences associated with it. With that in mind, we offer only the best treatments available including Dental Implants for a more natural-looking restoration without compromising its overall function for better overall health and wellness.
Facts you need to know about Dental Implants
- The idea of the procedure has been around for thousands of years! Ancient people once used materials such as bones, stones, shells, bamboo, copper, iron, animal or human teeth, and more.
- One fortunate side effect of the procedure is the growth of the jaw bone due to osseointegration or the formation of a natural fusion between the bone and titanium implant post which strengthens the overall structure of the mouth.
- Dental implants without a doubt are durable since they are made from Titanium, but did you know what else is built from the same material? Guided missiles and space shuttles!
- Dental implants do not get cavities like the natural teeth. However, proper dental hygiene is still required to make sure that the oral structures that support any remaining teeth, as well as the implants, stay healthy and long-lasting.
- The procedure offers a permanent solution for missing teeth. With proper dental hygiene and care, dental implants can even last a lifetime!
- According to the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, there are around 3 million people in the United States who have dental implants and the figure is still increasing by 500,000 every year.
- Unlike other restorative procedures, dental implants preserve more of the teeth’s structure since it does not rely on the surrounding teeth for its support.
- To ensure the longevity of the procedure, proper dental hygiene, care, cleanings, and checkups should be maintained. It guarantees strong and healthy teeth and oral structures for the dental implants to function properly.
Restore missing teeth with a durable, stable, and comfortable solution in the form of Dental Implants for a more natural look and feel!
You deserve outstanding dental care services. We provide Dental Implants in Trumbull, CT. Book your appointment with us at Trumbull Premier Dental and let us help you achieve a naturally-looking, beautiful, and healthy teeth!